Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Quiona with banana's and strawberries - YUM

Today I am making almond milk for the first time....recipe and pics under recipe tab. 



Breakfast - smoothie made with  Kefir ranberry Creme Brulee with frozen strawberries and some almond milk.


Quiona is becoming a staple in my diet...I totally love it!  You can use it with vegetables or fruits or whatever you like....it's very versatile!



 Lunch - Quiona heated (had it left over) and served with unsweet cranberries, a banana, tablespoon of Agave mixed with 1/4 tsp of cinnamon and about 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (after I put it in a bowl).
Take a closer look..it's delcious!

Lunch - 4 McDonalds Chicken nuggets and 1/2 of a small fry and a few sips of tea.  Had to make the four year old happy and I haven't weaned him off of McDonald's yet :-(...but working on it.  So, to make him happy I forced myself to eat the nuggets and fries - things we do for our kids!!  :-) LOL



Dinner - Portobello Mushroom Fajitas (will post recipe on recipe page later)


Dessert - 1/2 serving of a german chocolate brownie (will post recipe on recipe page later)


No comments:

Post a Comment