Saturday, January 29, 2011

Banana Bread - 3 ingredients - NO FLOUR

OK Angie S., NO flour involved in this recipe.  Can't remember if you have a dehydrator or not but hopefully you do and if so, I know you would like this...
Providing you like Banana's of course :-).

This recipe can be found on the recipe page.  I have to tell you that I was short a banana so when you make it with the four banana's it will be slightly thicker.  I adjusted the cinnamon as to fit the amount of banana's as well.

This recipe was so easy and who would have thought you could make banana bread without any type of flour what-so-ever? 

As for taste it's good, but I'm thinking it's going to be FANTASTIC when it's cold...so I'll let you know tomorrow when I have some for breakfast. 

Until then....check out the recipe.

2 comments:

  1. That bread looks horrid...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm at least you won't be fat anynore!

    ReplyDelete