Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Creamer - WE HAVE A WINNER

OK, I've been searching for a non-dairy creamer FOREVER to take the place of my beloved FATTENING NO GOOD FOR YOU half and half and I have found it.

Silk is creamy and passes my coffee test!  I've tried several others in the past month and I will look no further.  If your searching for a non-dairy creamer give silk original a try.  It does come in two other flavors such as hazelnut and french vanilla but I'm a plain Jane in this department :-).

Check out Silk's website at www.silksoymilk.com

According to their website "All Silk products are dairy free, lactose-free and casein-free. None of our ingredients come from animal products, by-products or derivatives."

They have recipes on their site and lots of other good information.

No comments:

Post a Comment