Monday, January 10, 2011

Whole Foods Trip

Today I left the house without breakfast, knowing I was going to wholefoods and was anticipating getting a juice smoothie/drink from the juice bar.  However, I ended up getting a Cuban coffee and a brownie with cheesecake frosting.  I usually allow myself a chocolate or bakery treat such as this when I go to whole foods (my favorites are the Sea Salted Carmel  and the NO SUGAR added Cranberry Scone).  I can tell you that halfway through the brownie I thought I was gonna throw up!  Not that it wasn't good, it was..but I have not had anything "bad" for you in over a week and let me tell you...my body did not like it.  Needless to say I did not finish the brownie but did enjoy the rest of my coffee.

Breakfast - brownie/scone and Cuban coffee

Dinner - 2 slices of sprouted bread with earth balance butter and
              a Non fat Greek Blueberry Chobani Yogurt

snack - spelt flour cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment