Friday, October 1, 2010

Starting Over - please log on as a follower

As many of you know, somehow my previous blog crashed, was removed...went to rest in cyberspace...who knows...but what I do know is it's G-O-N-E...GONE!

I've waited for 10 days now to see if they could restore it and I've yet to get a reply.

So, I will begin again.  

As I do, I hope to bring things that may be of interest to you and would love your input.  One person suggested that I set up a tab for recipes, so that is in the works during this re-construction process.

How can I inspire you?  What would you like more info on?

Let me hear from you.....

By Monday you will see more as it is going to take countless hours to get things in place and I thank you for your input and your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment