Sunday, March 6, 2011

Organic Flower Therapy Facial Skin Care Sampler - Enter to Win



As many of you know, I've been searching for an Organic Skin Care line.  I've tried a few different products, with the most recent being from Terressentials Organic and now you can too by going to the contest tab and following the instructions to enter.

So, what do I think about these products:  First I want to say that I was excited that they came in the cutest little glass bottles.  As you know ladies - packaging is everything!  :-).  However, on that note I was not happy that the bottom of the bottles were attached to the carton with some type of adhesive that was hard to remove and part of the carton stuck to the bottom of the bottles (not pretty).  The other thing I did not care for was the label.  Once it gets wet it starts coming apart in pieces, and lets face it...its a facial skin care kit that contains a cleanser so it's most likely to...well, GET WET!

However, I must say that I loved the fact that the product is 100% Organic!  That's right...100%!
The product is hand crafted and every ingredient is certified edible by the USDA.  That's right - you could eat it!  Although I do not recommend that you do so :-). 



I'm also impressed that every single ingredient is listed....nothing to hide!  And did I mention that every single ingredient is USDA certified? 

And if you are on the search for an Organic Skin care line, hear this:  If a product does not have the USDA Organic Seal on it....the word "ORGANIC" on the container/packaging does not mean anything!

The most important thing is the ingredients.  Although I will say that my search continues for organic skin care I would recommend that anyone searching for the same try these products from Terressentials. 

I also ordered the Pure Earth Hair wash and I will be posting my thoughts on it in the next few weeks.