Monday, February 7, 2011

Killer Summer Celery Soup



I have to tell you that I did not like this recipe as written on the recipe page of this blog.  However, if you like tahini you will LOVE it!  Once I added the other half of the bunch of celery, other half of the bunch of parsley, 1/2 a jalapeno pepper with seeds, 1 pablano pepper, 1 large carrot, 1 green bell pepper, 1/2 of a red bell pepper, an additional large clove of garlic, juice of a lime and Himalayan sea salt and fresh ground pepper and added fresh chopped green onion as a garnishment- and had some Garden of Eatin's Pico De Gallo Cilantro, tomato, Jalapeno and garlic white corn chips I liked it...still didn't love it (love the chips :-)...but I like it okay.  Maybe it would taste better cold - I'll try that tomorrow and see what happens - I made it in my vitamixer so it heated it for me as well (I'm so spoiled!).

I'm still trying to decide what to add to it or do with it....any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment