Monday, January 24, 2011

Free shipping on a VitaMix Mixer

Wow, you all know that I've recently purchased a vitamixer and LOVE it!  

I use it daily, sometimes three and four times a day!

The good people at VitaMix have allowed me to advertise their product on my page and will even give YOU free shipping if you enter the code 06-005909.  This code must be entered or given to rep on phone when you place your order.

GET FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (saves you $25US/$35CN)
USE ABOVE CODE 

Link directly to Vitamix by clicking  below:
https://secure.vitamix.com/redirect.aspx?index.aspx?COUPON=06-005909

2 comments:

  1. I see you haven't posted since Monday, hope you are feeling much better, sooon.
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria - I am making my way back! Thank goodness :-). Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete