Monday, January 17, 2011

Todays Ramblings

Today I am working on some onion bread that requires only five ingredients and can be made in the blender, but then dehydrated.  Of course this will take 24 hours so I'll post the outcome some time tomorrow, wish  me luck!  I'm also starting on making a nut loaf which will in my case be used for burgers...cannot wait to share this recipe, along with it's special sauce, lettuce, onion on  a ONION LOAF bun with you!  However, this process will take even more time and probably will not surface in full until Wednesday.  So, keep checking back!

Today:

Breakfast:  Green Smoothie with spinach, Fuji apples, water, blueberries and strawberries.

Lunch - Chicken-Less Noodle Soup (recipe under recipe tab)

3 gluten free donuts  (tried to stop at 2 but the other one just kept calling my name!)

For Dinner I am planning on making peanut butter with my four year old son and we will have apples and celery with our nut butter :-).

One Ingredient

Place in High Speed Blender and grind to desired consistency

The result is total YUMMINESS!



You can feel good about feeding it to your kids!
Store left overs in airtight container

No comments:

Post a Comment