Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Onion Loaf Bread is Done!! OMG!!!

If ever I am secluded on a desert island and can only bring one thing with me....I'm taking this bread!  And being that this bread is made with ...well RAW ingredients, I might even be able to find them on the island! 

Seriously now I'm not just saying this..BUT, if I never get regular bread again...BUT can have this onion loaf bread ...let's just say... I TOTALLY COULD LIVE WITH THAT!



This is a brilliant recipe by Matt and all I can say is MATT - YOU RULE DUDE!  This bread was cut into 24 pieces, which would make 12 sandwiches (a few were cut small for my little man, or if he doesn't like it for some reason (UMM...only because he's 4 and onions are not on the top of his picky list of eats these days :-) then I will use the smaller pieces to snack on or serve with soup or salad.


Recipe is under recipe tab

The bread is chewy, crunchy, and holds together!  Now, I must admit I have not actually tried it as bread for a sandwich yet...but tomorrow I will!!  I have an extra terrific burger dehydrating right now that I cannot wait to share with you!!!!  So don't forget to check back tomorrow after lunch and see my NO BEEF Patty with special sauce, pickles, lettuce on an onion loaf bun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment