Monday, February 14, 2011

LULU's Chocolate

Just wanted to say:  MOM, I'm thinking about you on this Valentine's Day.  I remember all those years as kids when we'd get up on Valentine's Day morning and there would be a box of chocolates waiting for each of us.  Still brings a smile to my face when I think about each and every day that you embraced.

  With that being said, many of you know my mothers name was Lulu-belle.  When I saw this Chocolate Bar made by Lulu's Chocolate I had to try it!



You can see exactly what I thought of this bar under the Product Review tab above



Mom - I love you and will never forget you!

Happy Valentines Day!  


Dear Lord, Thank You for first loving me, and for showing me what love truly is. I'm so grateful You invited me to be Yours. Like a bouquet of exquisite roses in a simple earthen vase, I treasure Your presence in this "jar of clay." May others see You displayed in me this Valentine's, in Jesus' Name, Amen.

1 comment:

  1. WE LOVE CHOCOLATE! LOL

    Best of luck with the Chocolate Giveaway! In case you don't win :( you can check them out here: http://www.enjouchocolat.com/chocolate-assortments/signature-collection/enjou-s-mores.html Or browse our website to see all the products that we have, looking forward to working with you in some capacity. We have over 50,000 molds, baking chocolate, vegan & sugar free options!

    -Best, Jon Dugan
    Enjou Chocolat

    ReplyDelete